1. Underestimating just how much everything will cost.
2. Seriously though, even a single textbook can cost a couple hundred dollars.
3. Not applying for scholarships or financial aid.
4. Taking out way, way too much in student loans….
5. And using them for all the wrong reasons.
6. Also depending way too much on credit cards.
7. Failing classes. This is not just a waste of time, but a huge waste of money also.
8. Taking on too many courses at once (which is an easy way to overwhelm yourself and potentially fail).
9. Realizing a semester before graduation that you hate what you majored in. Although everything could still work out in the end, picking the wrong major can end up being another huge waste of time and money.
10. Taking 10 years to finish that four-year degree.
11. Partying and going out way too much. Having a social life is good, but if you’re overdoing it, you won’t be giving your schoolwork the attention it needs. Not to mention—going out can be expensive.
12. Not sticking to any type of budget at all.
Do you need cash to pay for college? Let J.G. Wentworth help! If you’re receiving annuity payments, contact J.G. Wentworth today at (877) 227-4713 to find out how you can sell some or all of your future annuity payments for a lump sum of cash.
J.G. Wentworth claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respective owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please e-mail email@example.com with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.