There’s really no getting around it: college is expensive. Although some students may never experience the financial struggles that come along with paying for college expenses, most can relate all too well. The thought process usually goes a little something like this:
1. OK, time to register for my first semester!
2. Wait, classes are how much?!
3. I will definitely need to be getting a job.
4. Or two jobs. Who needs to sleep?
5. For now, I’ll just put these tuition charges on my credit card.
6. OK, I guess I will need to split the total cost onto like, several credit cards.
7. Except I only have the one credit card.
8. Alrighty. First day of class. Just received syllabus with required course materials.
9. *At bookstore* Hold on, this textbook costs WHAT!?
10. So much for being able to afford a social life while in college.
11. Or food.
12. Hmm, what are these student loans I hear so much about? That sounds like a good solution.
13. That was SO EASY! I’m rich!
14. Seriously though, my financial woes are a thing of the past.
15. Almost time to graduate! But….that means soon I’ll need to pay back those student loans.
16. Oh, crap. I’m going to owe HOW MUCH?!
17. Okay, if I just pay the minimum required payment every month, that means my student loans will be all paid off when I’m…..108-years-old. That can’t be right.
18. ..It’s right.
Whether you need money to pay for college or eliminate student loan debt, J.G. Wentworth may be able to help. Contact J.G. Wentworth today to learn more about selling future structured settlement payments for a lump sum of cash.
Nothing contained herein is intended to be, and you should not consider anything contained herein to be, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. If you would like investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice, you should consult with your own financial advisers, accountants or attorneys regarding your individual circumstances and needs.
J.G. Wentworth claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respective owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.