If you’ve been busy with other things or you’re saving your money towards another goal, a vacation might be the last thing on your mind. But sometimes, taking some time off and getting a break from things—even if it’s a short one—can be just what you need to come back more focused. You might be ready for a vacation if:
1. You’re having a difficult time concentrating at work.
2. You normally do love your job, but lately, you’ve felt…differently.
3. You desperately need some alone time.
4. You don’t really remember what sleep feels like.
5. Or a shower lasting more than five minutes.
6. It’s almost as if you’re a new parent….
7. Even if you don’t have any kids.
8. You’re beyond stressed out….
9. …..and other forms of relaxation aren’t really working.
10. You reach for that glass of wine every evening like clockwork.
11. Your daily routine is extremely predictable and mundane, to the point where you’ve become bored of yourself.
12. Making silly mistakes, forgetting important details, and so on: Your brain has basically started shutting down and is refusing anything related to work or responsibility.
13. Your loved ones barely recognize you anymore.
14. Lately, smiling brings you physical pain.
15. You’re sick of looking at the same ole things, people, scenery, etc.
Do you need extra money to catch up on expenses or to make a large purchase? J.G. Wentworth may be able to help if you’re receiving long-term annuity payments. Contact J.G. Wentworth today to learn more about selling some or all of your future payments for a lump sum of cash.