1. You’re always making excuses for your purchases…
2. Like if you’re feeling blue or angry, you buy something to make yourself feel better…
3. …Or if everything is going great and you’re happier than ever, you buy something to celebrate.
4. Whenever you go to the mall to buy someone a gift, you kind of forgot why you went there to begin with and just buy stuff for yourself.
5. You have to hide purchases from your spouse.
6. You also have secret credit cards that they don’t know about.
7. Although you get a rush from shopping, your heart is ultimately filled with regret.
8. Online shopping is the only reason you have Wi-Fi.
9. You buy so much crap that you actually forget about what you bought.
10. If something is on sale, you just have to have it… it doesn’t even matter what it is.
11. You’ve maxed out your credit cards, and even used your rent money to go shopping.
12. And you’ve actually tried to calculate the minimum amount of food required to survive for the month so you can afford a crazy expensive purchase.
13. Whenever you’re not shopping, you feel extremely anxious and unsettled.
14. You prefer to go shopping alone, because you know if anyone else comes with you, they’ll think you’re crazy.
15. Sales associates at all of your favorite stores know you by name and are always super happy to see you.
16. You just ordered something before finishing this article.
Do you have a lot of bills and debt to pay off due to overspending? J.G. Wentworth can help get you the money you need if you’re receiving structured settlement payments. Tackle that debt by selling a portion of your future payments and receiving your money sooner. By receiving more of your cash in an upfront lump sum, it can be easier to eliminate debt and get bills under control. Contact J.G. Wentworth today to learn more!
Nothing contained herein is intended to be, and you should not consider anything contained herein to be, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. If you would like investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice, you should consult with your own financial advisors, accountants or attorneys regarding your individual circumstances and needs.
J.G. Wentworth claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respective owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.