- You don’t have to worry about someone else constantly being a slob….
2. ….Or you can be the slob without getting yelled at.
3. No weird, annoying, or downright creepy roommates to worry about dealing with on a daily basis…
4. …Or being forced to actually spend time with.
5. And if you’re an adult still living with your parents, it can be equally (if not more) frustrating.
6. Have all the pets you want without roommate or family approval.
7. Feel free to wear pajamas all day if you’d like, and without judgment.
8. Clothing, in general, is optional.
9. And you can just be a complete and total weirdo overall.
10. No need to worry about loud guests or parties late at night when you’re trying to sleep.
11. Because you’re the one who can choose when (and if) you want anyone else around. Otherwise, total peace and quiet.
12. Decorate how you want.
13. You’ll never have to worry about anyone stealing your food.
14. Dance party at 3am in your underwear…because you can.
15. No concerns about the other person coming up with their portion of the rent/utilities/cable bill/etc.
16. You’ll be independent and basically in control of everything in your own home.
Whether you need money to rent a place of your own or to buy a home, J.G. Wentworth can help. We offer a variety of financial solutions that can help you reach your goals, including structured settlement payment purchasing, personal loans marketplace, and mortgage loans. Contact J.G. Wentworth today for more information.
J.G. Wentworth claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respective owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please e-mail email@example.com with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.