1. Your landlord drives you absolutely freaking nuts.
2. Just like your last landlord, and the landlord before that one….
3. All in all, you’re ready to call the shots.
4. You’re a very private person and really hate the idea of sharing a wall with someone else.
5. Speaking of privacy: you’re fed up with all of the random excuses that have been made for your landlord to enter your home…
6. …..and not all of these occurrences have been announced beforehand, either.
7. You really need more space.
8. You’re just sick of moving, pretty happy with the area you live in, and you’re ready to settle down.
9. You have a steady job.
10. Your financial situation is looking pretty good, too. You’ve got plenty saved up to cover your down payment and closing costs.
11. And your credit score is also fantastic—after all, if you need a mortgage, you’ll need good credit.
12. You’ve finally got this whole adulting thing down, and you feel mentally and financially responsible to take on homeownership.
Are you ready to buy your first home? Whether you need some extra cash or you’re looking into financing options, J.G. Wentworth can help. We can offer you a lump sum of cash for the sale of some or all of your future structured settlement payments, which you can put towards the purchase of your home. Additionally, J.G. Wentworth also offers several different mortgage options. Contact J.G. Wentworth today for more information!
J.G. Wentworth claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respective owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please e-mail email@example.com with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.