Moving across town is one thing, but how do you know if it’s time for a big change? The following are some signs that now might be the perfect time to relocate:
1. Jobs are scarce.
2. So are friends.
3. In fact, you hate everyone around you in general….
4. Including your family, who drives you nuts.
5. On the other hand, maybe they’re far away and you want to be closer to them.
6. What used to be a nice area has taken a turn for the worse.
7. There’s never anything fun to do…
8. …Or at least anything that you’re interested in.
9. You’re ready for change, and you have nothing holding you back or tying you down to your current location.
10. The local diner is where the love of your life dumped you, the grocery store is where your pants split wide open on the one day you decided to go commando, etc. If your town is full of bad memories and you’re reminded of them everywhere you turn, you might want to leave.
11. You want to be in a place where everyone knows your name….
12. ….or run away from that, and be in a huge city where you can disappear into the crowd.
13. You hate the weather, even if it’s considered awesome to everyone else.
14. You’ve lived in the same town your entire life, and you’re hungry for new experiences.
15. Everything is really expensive and money is kind of tight.
16. Which can be especially problematic if you need a bigger space, but buying a house is financially impossible in your current city.
17. You’ve been part of a long-distance romance for quite some time now, but your significant other refuses to be the one to move.
18. Nobody wants to visit you because your town/neighborhood is just a terrible place to be…
19. And you’ve realized you completely hate where you live overall.
Moving can be pretty expensive—especially if you’re locating hundreds or thousands of miles away. Whether you need cash for moving expenses or to purchase a home, J.G. Wentworth may be able to help. Contact J.G. Wentworth today to learn more about our personal loan options, or to find out how you can sell future structured settlement payments for a lump sum of cash.