“I can’t wait until I’m old enough to finally get my own credit card,” you once told yourself, long before you knew any better. Fast-forward to the present and it might look a little something this: bills piling up, debt accumulating quickly, and tons of anxiety. If you can relate, you’d probably agree that the process of getting your very first credit card looks a little something like this:
1. Holy Batman! My very first credit card just arrived in the mail. I didn’t even have to do anything!
2. Oh, it’s just cardboard.
3. Okay. An application that says I’m pre-approved. That sounds promising. Time to fill this bad boy out.
4. Woohoo! I got approved! FREE MONEY!
5. First bill arrived. Well, at least I only owe $10. I can swing that.
6. Wait, these things come every single month?
7. What is interest?
8. Increased credit limit – MORE FREE MONEY!
9. More approved credit card applications!
10. …..and more bills.
11. Confused as to why the minimum payments I make don’t really seem to go anywhere.
12. People are calling here often. They sound….angry.
13. This has gotten slightly out of hand.
14. I guess I need to start selling some stuff.
15. Maybe take on a second job.
16. Or file for bankruptcy.
17. Um, yeah. I think I’m gonna just use cash for a while.
18. I hate my life.
Do you have a substantial amount of credit card debt you need to pay off? If you’re receiving structured settlement payments, you may be able to receive that cash sooner and in a lump sum payment. Receiving your cash in a lump sum can make it easier to take care of large expenses, such as credit card debt. Contact J.G. Wentworth today to learn more and to receive your free quote!
J.G. Wentworth claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respective owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please e-mail email@example.com with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.