1. Give one as a gift to someone who is super difficult to shop for. After all, who doesn’t like receiving money?
2. Go online shopping. While you’ll want to avoid going nuts, splurging once in a blue moon can be a fun way to treat yourself. And by using your prepaid card, you won’t have to worry about paying back any credit card debt.
3. Need to get away? Load what you need onto your prepaid card and easily book a vacation package.
4. If you’re traveling internationally, take your prepaid card with you as a safer alternative to cash, and to avoid foreign transaction fees that you may have to pay from using a traditional credit card or debit card.
5. Get one for your kids to teach them about budgeting and financial responsibility. Instead of paying their allowance or completed chores in cash, load their prepaid cards instead.
6. Have a contest or giveaway with a prepaid card being the prize. Make things even more interesting by keeping the enclosed amount a surprise for the winner.
7. Ask your employer about directly depositing your paycheck onto your prepaid card, which can be especially useful if you don’t have a bank account. Even those with bank accounts find that this is much more convenient and helps to save them time. You may even be able to have just a portion of your paycheck go directly onto your prepaid card, so if you use your prepaid card strictly for fun purchases and use the money in your bank account for bills, this can help keep your spending in check.
Are you interested in learning more about the prepaid cards that we offer? Whether it’s for you or for someone else, prepaid cards offer an array of benefits for any consumer. Contact J.G. Wentworth today to find out how you can get your very own prepaid card.
Nothing contained herein is intended to be, and you should not consider anything contained herein to be, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. If you would like investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice, you should consult with your own financial advisors, accountants or attorneys regarding your individual circumstances and needs.
J.G. Wentworth claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respective owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.