1.You don’t need good credit in order to qualify.
2. In fact, it doesn’t matter what your credit is, because it’s never looked at during the application process.
3. You can use prepaid cards wherever traditional credit cards are accepted.
4. And because prepaid cards are so awesome, many consumers actually prefer them over traditional credit cards.
5. There are never any bills to pay….
6. ….And no interest, either.
7. You get statements in the mail, just like you would with a traditional credit card, which can be helpful if you want to monitor your purchases and spending.
8. But unlike a traditional credit card statement, there is no minimum payment to worry about because you already paid for your stuff.
9. So that means it’s impossible to get into debt.
10. And that means none of the negative repercussions that come along with getting into debt… like wage garnishment, bankruptcy, relentless calls from debt collectors, developing a drinking problem, and so on.
11. Opening up and managing a prepaid card is easy.
12. …Especially since J.G. Wentworth offers prepaid Visa cards, which you can learn more about today by visiting our prepaid card section.
Nothing contained herein is intended to be, and you should not consider anything contained herein to be, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. If you would like investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice, you should consult with your own financial advisors, accountants or attorneys regarding your individual circumstances and needs.
J.G. Wentworth claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respective owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please e-mail email@example.com with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.