Hi folks, J.G. Wentworth here with a review of some common questions folks ask us when they call to talk about selling their structured settlement payments for cash.
– Can I really get money now from my structured settlement payments?
Yes. If you are currently receiving periodic payments from a structured settlement, or are scheduled to receive settlement payments in the future, you have the option of selling these payments for cash – money that can go straight into your pocket.
– How much money can I get for my structured settlement payments?
That depends on a number of different factors, among them: how much money you are scheduled to receive from your settlement payments, when that money is due to you, and whether it includes any balloon payments.
– Why should I sell my settlement payments to J.G. Wentworth?
Our company has been purchasing future payment streams for over 20 years and has a Better Business Bureau rating of A+. We’ve also handled over 50,000 transactions and paid out over $4 billion to customers around the country. We are simply among the largest and most respected structured settlement payment purchasers in the country.
– How long does it take to get a quote for my structured settlement payments?
With the right information about your structured settlement, our trained customer service representatives can offer you a quote in just minutes.
– How long does it take to sell structured settlement payments? When will I get that money in my pocket?
Though the process varies state by state, on average it takes from 60 to 90 days to get a lump sum of cash for future settlement payments.
We’ll have answers to more common questions in our next blog. In the meantime, please feel free to call J.G. Wentworth anytime at 877-227-4713 to get more information about how to sell your structured settlement payments for cash.