1. You don’t have much (or any) privacy.
2. You’re still told to “clean your room” on a daily basis.
3. And if your parents are still cleaning up after you, you’re not really sure that’s any better…
4. …and basically, you still feel like a little kid, even though you’re pretty old.
5. You feel pretty humiliated every time you’re out with your buddies (or on a hot date) and you’ve got to contact your folks to let them know you won’t be home for a while.
6. And forget about the awkwardness of um…. overnight or late night guests.
7. In fact, it’s been impossible to find a boyfriend/girlfriend because nobody will take you seriously once they find out you still live with your parents.
8. Because you don’t have many bills to pay (or any at all), you could get stuck in a rut and become comfortable where you are, even if it means working a mindless job you hate or even staying unemployed.
9. Since you’re constantly treated like a child still, you kind of still act like one.
10. Even if you’re allowed to do what you want and when you want, you still won’t gain that true sense of independence that can only come with finally moving out on your own.
11. You’re just super depressed bummed out overall.
Are you ready to finally be out on your own, but need the cash to make it happen? Let J.G. Wentworth get you cash that can be used toward becoming financially independent. Contact J.G. Wentworth today to learn more about our financial solutions and services, including settlement funding, personal loans, and mortgages.
J.G. Wentworth claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respective owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please e-mail email@example.com with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.